Saturday, January 10, 2009

Karma

Some of you may not know that my brother is a "character." He's famous for trying to pull one over on unsuspecting victims every chance he gets.

Like the time when he was in high school and he spent 30 minutes convincing me that his girlfriend was pregnant. I was skeptical, but he was persistent. Once I finally caved and was helping him plan what he was going to do, he says "just kidding." Twerp!

So, naturally, when Chris calls to tell me his wife is pregnant, I'm ...reserved. After about 15 minutes of back and forth, I hear Angela shouting in the backgrount "He's not joking! It's true!"

Now, I'm convinced-and elated. I turn to the boys and announce "Angela's having a baby!!"

Josh: "Holy crap!"
Jake: "What the?!? With who???"

Yep. That's what he gets, I'm thinking.

No comments: