Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm Alive

I was listening to music from my own collection (versus the radio) on my way into work this morning. It occurred to me that most of my life, and personal views on things, can be explained through music. And all of that can be boiled down to this one song:

I'm Alive - Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews

A snippet that I particularly like:

"...I'm Alive

And today you know that's good enough for me
Breathing in and out's a blessing don't you see
Today's the first day of the rest of my life
And I'm alive and well..."

And proof that I am...

My friend Linda's daughter is a budding photographer and I needed some new pictures. So this weekend we did a little photo shoot. She took a TON of shots, but this is what she has edited so far:







She worked some magic, for sure! But indeed, I'm alive and well.

1 comment:

Boni Lady said...

SOOOOO glad that you are alive! Sometimes I wonder...since I NEVER SEE YOU!! LOL

Miss you, my friend! I LOVE THE PICS!