Thursday, November 13, 2014

Funnies

Just a few funny stories I want to get recorded somewhere...

Ace was leaning on me during dinner, which is sort of sweet, and sort of stinking annoying.

I said to him, "You're so sweet. Some people wouldn't believe me if I told them that."

He said, "It's our secret." Haha Yes, indeed it is.

**********************************

Abby brought me a coin she found in her trick-or-treat bucket. She asked me to read it to her. On one side, it had John 3:16. On the other I read aloud, "Where will you spend eternity?"

"Where ever I want."

**********************************

After a long day of cake decorating, I was lamenting my lack of energy. I said, "That's okay, I'll get a second wind."

Jacob added, "Or a second mocha."

***********************************

I recently got my hair colored bright red, as most of you know. When I went to wake the kids up the next morning, Abby said, "Did you sleep in that hair??"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is MaryAnne and I apologize for the random nature of this comment, but I’m working on a new docu-series about high school students who go all out to create one of a kind Promposals.

I know this message is very vague, but I would love to discuss this opportunity with you further and see if this is something you’d be interested in, or perhaps you have a follower who is planning a high school Promposal.

Please feel free to contact me at casttheprom@gmail.com fore more info.

Thank you and I hope to be in touch soon!

All My Best,
MaryAnne