Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RandomNess

Okay, so I'm cruising through McDonald's this morning. I'm hopelessly addicted to their hazelnut iced coffee. I mean, it's not Starbucks, but it's cheaper-and on the way to work.


Anyhow, this ...guy...working in the drive thru looked at me like I was nuts because I had to grab my coffee with both hands. Those are biiiiiig cups. You might as well order the extra large-it's only a few cents more and I need all the caffeine I can get. But my hands are really small. And it takes some doing to reach out the window with 2 hands to grab the thing. I'm gonna be pissed if I drop it though, so he can just look at me like I'm stupid if he wants. Whatever.


Oh. And I got halfway to work and looked down and realized that "the girls" were trying to escape. Seriously- I was wearing a lovely purple bra, but not everyone needed to know that. Sigh. I turned around and went home to grab a cami.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

LOL! That's TOO funny. Don't let Daniel read this post ... you know he'll get too excited!