Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

So in an effort to do better about blogging more often, I have dragged the laptop to the football field. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.


So we just replaced the a/c unit at our house. Naturally it was way too hot to stay there while it was out, so we went to a hotel. I told everyone to think of it as a mini-vacation. As much as the whole endeavor cost, that will be the only vacation we’ll be doing for quite some time!


Our days are super busy these days- Jackson and Jacob are both playing soccer and Josh is back in football. Jacob has also started mascotting (is that even a word?) again. He loves all the attention he gets, especially from the cheerleaders!




So this weekend will be a long one. I’m ready for it! Josh is going to his Dad’s and Jacob is going with his Pappy. Practically an empty nest. We have a pool party Sunday with one of my new TMOMS friends. I’m really looking forward to it. Except for the pool part. Some of us should never be in bathing suits. The twins, however, look adorable in their suits and love the water. I’ll have to post pics.

No comments: