Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Super Model

A friend of mine is doing a Blog A Day in June. So being the copycat that I am, I think I'll try it too. It will be a good way to get back in the habit of blogging, right? (Or just one more thing I don't get around to and then feel guilty about?)

Anyway- I feel bad that Jackson kind of got shortchanged. He had his photo shoot a couple of weeks ago and he was AMAZING! He was posing and doing "serious faces." It was hilarious, but it sure made for some good photos! He could seriously be a model.

Here are a few:





The rest of them are online at http://www.sheacaseyphotography.com/ under Clients, then Portrait Sessions. The password is "jackson". Again, there are wayyyyy too many to choose from, but I just love them! Shea did such a good job and Jack wouldn't shut up couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had.

Man, I love that little guy. Even when he's ornery. Like when I asked him what the best part about school was this year, he said "Well, sometimes when Mrs. Childers isn't around..." I cracked up too much at that point, so he didn't finish telling me what happened when he wasn't around.

No comments: