Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a great - and very laid back - Easter. There was just too much rain to have it any other way.

Fortunately, the Bunny has a practical side, so our baskets are actually storage cubes.

Awww...love the baby...

Awww....love the baby...CHOMP! (She does a lot of kiss-kiss-BITE right now. Ugh.)


I did make what I consider our traditional Easter meal- scalloped potatoes & ham. I forgot my leftovers for lunch today, but I'll be sure to take them tomorrow!

One quick story (this will be a repeat for my Facebook friends)- Jackson and I were lying in bed Easter morning, talking about the reason we celebrate Easter. He chimed in with, "it's okay- he came back alive again." I said, "Yes, but he didn't know that when they hung him on the cross." "Oh, he was very daring then!" Ummm...yep, a real Evel Knievel. Jeesh. Nothing like missing the whole point. Boys will be boys.

Hope you and your family had a wonderful, blessed Easter, too!

No comments: