Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you and yours had a great day! I had lunch at PF Chang's with Randy and the babies in the midst of a ridiculously busy day at work.

Picked up a few little things for the kids after work and ordered them pizza. (Randy and I were both still stuffed.)

We also got an fabulous care package from Nana & Aunt Devon for Valentine's Day! Way too much sugar, but that's what Nanas do.

Jackson's party yesterday went really well. I think his favorite part was the ticket blaster booth. You stand in this plexiglass tube and they blow air and tickets around that you have to try to catch.

It was a Hot Wheels- race car theme party. He was happy, and that's what matters.




Most of you probably saw this on Facebook- but for Aunts who didn't...Abby wore the cutest hat yesterday and did a really good job of leaving it alone.




Now I need to plan the Twins' birthday party. But I need a theme. Prince & Princess? Princess & Frog? Thing 1 & Thing 2 (Dr. Seuss)? Pink & Blue? Help!