Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is It Time For Work? I Need The Break!

So today, I ran a couple errands with Jackson along during the babies' morning nap. The only point of interest there is that I fell in LOVE with a little dress I saw for Abby.

But it's $20- which, believe it or not, is WAY more than I usually spend on any one piece of clothing for them. It does come with a headband though... I am thinking about buying it for next summer. I plan on having family pictures taken again. I have been thinking about it ever since I left Burlington Coat Factory. Kinda ghetto, I know, but you can find cute stuff and not pay as much as at the mall.

Then I came home and gathered everyone up to run to Stroud to get Josh, then back to town to a TMOMS playdate at the Little Gym. Everyone had a great time, but naturally I forgot my camera and my phone was in the car. Ugh.

I did steal one picture from a fellow TMOM and blogger:


So photo credits go to Martha over at 50 Sticky Fingers

She had to snap the picture- it was our two princesses, playing so sweetly together. Both of these beauties are blessed with four brothers! Can you blame them for wanting some girl time? And seriously, how gorgeous is her long, curly hair? 

Needless to say, I'm worn out tonight, so I think I'll head to bed. It will be nice to get back to a different kind of crazy tomorrow at work!

No comments: