Thursday, January 27, 2011

Embrace the Camera Thursday

Time to give props to the source of Embrace the Camera...now that I've tracked it back. I think it's a great idea. I hardly ever get pics of myself.




And now that I'm going through some old pictures that I found at Mom's house, I realize that no matter how bad I think I look in the pictures, someday those pictures will mean a lot to someone.

Just playing around with the laptop tonight:



Poor Josh broke a tooth and had to have a root canal today. It doesn't seem to be bothering him much. He's pretty tough though, but we've talked about that before, remember? Josh's Accident

4 comments:

Rachel said...

great embrace moment! SO FUN!

Martha said...

Yeah, thanks for joining, it is so much fun!

emily anderson said...

your comment is so spot on---no matter what we look like in the pictures, our kids WILL NOT care! they love us, imperfect and all :)

glad you joined us this week!

Super Lily said...

Thanks for joining! Great post. :)