Monday, January 17, 2011

Shopping Buddy

So I bought Abby a new dress yesterday. When I got home, I pulled it out and showed it to her. Yes, I know she's too little to understand, but I was just talking to her. That's what I do.

But do you know what? She took that hanger from me, and tried to put the dress on. Then she carried it around the house. Every so often, she would sit down and try to put it on again. Cute, right?

This morning, as soon as she got up, she found her dress again and started carrying it around. I told her to show it to Daddy, and she DID. She carried it in to him.

Tonight, just to test her, I handed her one of AC's shirts and she was not nearly so impressed. She tossed it away. She has good taste.

She's already ready to shop, I think. Man, I love that little girl. I'll have to see if I can get a pic of her with her dress. :)

2 comments:

Martha said...

Love girly girls!

Boni Lady said...

awesome!!! isn't it crazy how they can be girly w/o anyone telling them what to like or what things are "girl" things?? amazes me!